We are pleased to announce the Euro Working Group on Transportation EWGT 2020 which will take place at the Aliathon Resort in Paphos, Cyprus, September 16-18 2020. The event will be organized by the KIOS Research and Innovation Center of Excellence (KIOS CoE), University of Cyprus.
- Registration is now open.
- Submission deadlines have now passed. More information can be found here.
- Please submit the reply to the comments and the full paper in a single file. More information on how to submit can be found here.
- Travel to Cyprus – News:
The EWGT2020 Organizing Committee is monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely. The situation in Cyprus and in several European countries is constantly improving. The airports and most hotels in Cyprus are now open. The EWGT 2020 event will take place with physical or virtual presence and registrants will be able to participate at presentations, live events and etc. At the same time we understand that there may be people that may not be able travel, and for this reason we plan to also organize remote presentations, live events and etc. Of course we will continue to monitor the situation and inform all participants accordingly.
Relevant articles in the news:
- For those of you planning to attend with a physical presence and travel to Cyprus, please visit this link to view information on the countries’ categories
- The Republic of Cyprus has established an easy to use online portal through which you can view information and receive an authorization for your travel. Note that Cyprus government requires that Cyprus Flight Pass is completed within 24 hours before the flight to Cyprus.
- Relevant articles in the news:Coronavirus: Cyprus is in study’s top 10 of safe countries.
- EURO(Association of European Operational Research Societies) is sponsoring reduced fees for people coming form the following Eastern European Countries: Belarus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia. Attendees who will register early and are coming from Eastern European countries will be offered a special registration fee reduction of 100 euros (for regular attendee) and 50 euros (for student). The offer will be given on a first come first serve basis until the total amount of 2000 euros is reached. The priority is given to participants that will attend the conference also with physical presence. In order to receive this discount, please do not register through the online system, but send an email with the following details: Name, Paper ID, Country of Residence, Type of registration (regular, student, physical or virtual presence) via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org